Om Ayurveda & Yoga Centre offers Ayurvedic Treatments such as Panchakarma, Shirodhara, Abhyanga, Ayurvedic Packages for rejuvenation, Beauty, Weight loss with Thereputic Yoga for various diseases.
And also conducts Teacher Training Yoga & Ayurveda Massage Courses.
Eight FoldPath Of Yoga
1. Yama (Principles or moral code)
Ahimsa - A principle of non-violence
Satya - A principle of Truthfulness
Asteya - A principle of non stealing
Brahmacharya - Continence / Celibacy
Aparigah - A principle of non-hoarding or non possessiveness
2. Niyama (Personal Disciplines)
Shoucha - Purity
Santosh - Contentment
Tapa - Endurance
Swadhyaya - Self study
Eshwar Pranidhan - Dedication
3. Asana - (Yoga Postures / positions)
A stable and comfortable posture which helps attain mental equilibrium.
4. Pranayama - (Yoga Breathing)
Extension and control of breath.
5. Pratyahara - (Withdrawal of Senses)
A mental preparation to increase the power of mind.
6. Dharana - (Concentration on Object)
Concentration of mind on one object and its field.
7. Dhyan - (Meditation)
With drawing mind from all external objects and Focusing it on one point and meditating on it.
8. Samadhi - (Salvation)
State of Super bliss, joy and merging individual consciousness in to universal consciousness. Union between Jivatman and Paramatman. Union of Shiva and Shakti in Sahasrar Chakra (the top of the head). Realizing the Bramhan (pure consciousness) or Realization of God is the ultimate achievement of Human Birth.
Daily Routine For Psoriasis Patients :-
1. Get up early in the morning between 5 - 6 am.
2. Daily Exercise ( Brisk walk/running/yoga/swimming/gym..etc ) 6 - 7 am.
3. Sunbath ( with oil/ointment application if advised by doctor).
4. Bath ( preferably with lukewarm water, soap & Shampoo which is advised by doctor ). 7 - 8 am.
5. Milk at 8.00 am.
6. Breakfast : 8.30 - 9.30 am . Tea should always be taken after breakfast not on empty stomach.
7. Fresh fruit juice/Lime juice/Coconut water/buttermilk/fresh fruits etc... at 11.30 am.
8. Lunch : 1.30 - 2.30 pm . More of green leafy vegetables , salads ( onion ,cucumber,carrot,cabbage..etc).
Drink less water during and after lunch , drink 1 - 2 glasses of water after an hour of lunch.
9. Tea/Fresh fruit juice/Lime juice/Coconut water/buttermilk/fresh fruits etc... between 5.00 - 6.00 pm.
10. Evening walk 7 - 8 pm.
11. Dinner : 9.30 - 10.30 pm ,dinner should be less in quantity ( preferably rice ). Do not consume milk , sweets , fruits. Do not eat or drink anything after dinner except for water or medicine ( if advised by doctor).
12. Sit or walk or work in sitting position after dinner for at least an hour. Do not sleep immediately after dinner.
13. Go to bed at 11.30 pm.