About Coconut Water
If you are looking for a natural drink other than water, then it has to be coconut water. It contains salts, sugars and vitamins. It is also a rich source of minerals like magnesium and potassium, therefore is recommended for people, who are feeling weak. It is given to people, who are dehydrated, as it is able to hydrate the system instantaneously. Hence, it is used in place of a saline. It is rich in electrolytes like calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus. The electrolyte composition of coconut water is very similar to that of human plasma, hence the instant results. Moreover, it does not contain fat in any form at all, due to which it has some fan following among people.
Coconut Water For Shedding Fat
Natural weight loss can indeed be achieved with coconut water and there are reasons for the same.
- A natural form of glucose is present in coconut water. This glucose can easily be absorbed into the bloodstream. Hence, it helps in overcoming and reducing sugar and food cravings. It is these cravings which often leads to weight gain.
- It contains no fats and cholesterol. Therefore, it helps in accelerating the weight loss process.
- The potassium content in coconut water helps converting food into muscle. More muscle in the body, more is the weight loss, as the fat burning capacity of the body increases due to muscles.
- Water in itself is an important key to good health and maintaining and attaining ideal body weight. Water helps in keeping the metabolism rate of the body to its optimal level. It keeps the body hydrated. Research has proven that coconut water is next to water in its natural form. It helps in keeping the metabolism rate of the body higher.
- If you are looking for a rich source of vitamin B, then you will not have to look beyond coconut water. Vitamin B is known to accelerate metabolic rate of the body and it also aids in improving muscle tone of the body.
- It is recommended by a number of doctors, as it is a less concentrated form of the healthy coconut. Lemon juice can be added to it to make an even more healthier. Since both coconut water and lemon are alkalizing, it is beneficial for the body in a number of ways, such as it helps in digestion, controls blood sugar levels and perks up metabolism.
- It is recommended to drink it to lose weight, as it is NOT high in sugars, as soda and most juices are.
- If a person finds it difficult to lose weight due to problem with thyroid issues, it helps in promoting healthy thyroid function, which in turn helps in weight loss.
- It hydrates the body and you can replace all the minerals and fluids that is lost all through the day by drinking it
- People who suffer from urinary problems should make it a part of their diet. It helps in relieving polyuria, strangury, urinary tract infections and other urinary ailments.
- When combined with olive oil for three days, it kills intestinal worms and improves the digestive system as well.
- If you are plagued with kidney stones, then consumption of coconut water will help in breaking of kidney stones and makes it easier to push them out.
We often forget that people have eaten coconut oil and yet have not suffered from any of the side effects, such as obesity, which has become an epidemic now.
That coconut oil is actually a natural, high quality fat, which is very healthy.