Herbs Used For Beauty In Ayurveda :
1. Punarnava - Application of fine Punarnava powder gives you radiant skin.
2. Arjuna - Application of fine Arjuna powder cleanse oily skin. It removes darkness of skin, reduces pimples.
3. Bala - It is natural moisturizer for skin when used as face pack. Massage of Bala oil prevents aging & strengthening hair.
4. Amalaki - Application of fine Amalaki powder cleanse & softens skin. Amalaki oil is useful for healthy hair & massage with it prevents aging.
5. Jatiphala - Application with milk removes blemishes.
6. Triphala - Natural cleanser, best for hair washing.
7. Shalmali- Appilcation of shalmali flower powder makes skin blemish less & radiant.
8. Yashtimadhu - It is natural moisturizer. It removes darkness of skin. Application of oil gives smooth silky hairs.
9. Aamraharidra - It brightens complexion. Regular application with milk helps to heal scar. Its regular use makes skin baby soft.
There are many herbs like haridra, kumari, bhringraj which are also used in Ayurvedic beauty treatments.
Herbs in Ayurveda is directed not only towards developing an outwardly pleasant and attractive personality, but towards achieving merit ( Punya), Longevity with good health (Aayush and Aarogyam) and happiness (Anandam).
#794, 10th Main, 2nd Cross, Opp Aishwarya Petrol Pump,
Weight Loss Treatments l Pain Management l Infertility l Skin Diseases l
ENT Diseases l Beauty Treatments l Allergies l Swarnaprashana ( Childs Immunity ) l Private Yoga Classes l Mysore Style Hata Yoga