- High Blood Pressure
- Restrict salt intake and drink plenty of fluids (at least 8-10 glasses of water daily)
- Drink curry leaves (curry patta) juice initially 3 times a day (1 glassful) for 1-2 months and then reduce to only once in the morning. Have it on empty stomach. For taking out juice: fill your mixy with washed curry leaves, add ½ - 3/4 glass water. Churn well and sieve. Add ½ - 1 lemon juice and drink fresh.
- Have single pod garlic (lasan), one pod first thing every morning or if this is not available, have 1-2 cloves of ordinary garlic (lasan). If you get discomfort with having garlic first thing in the morning, have 2 cloves twice a day - swallow with water any time or with meals.
- Mix 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon ginger (adrak) juice, 1 teaspoon cumin (jeera) powder. Have twice a day.
- Go on an apple diet for a few days. It has a diuretic effect and thus brings down the B.P.
- Fruits such as mausami, orange, peaches (aaru), plum (aloo bukhara), watermelon (tarbooz) are also beneficial.
- Having rice, particularly brown rice as the main staple food is very beneficial. As rice has very low sodium content and low cholesterol, it is a perfect diet for those who have been advised to have low salt diets.
- Consumption of natural diuretics like coconut water, butter milk, coriander (dhania) juice (make from green coriander in the same way as curry leaves juice) is very beneficial.
- Last but not the least, rest, relaxation and good sleep are effective in keeping B.P. under control.
- Drink coriander (dhania) juice made from fresh dhania (same way as curry leaves juices) 3 times a day. If this is not effective, start having fenugreek (methi) juice instead (made from fresh methi) and if this is also not effective, move to curry leaves juice. Drink each juice for 10-12 days at least before you decide. If it is not working and then move to the next one.
Tel : +91- 821 - 2412077
E mail: email@example.com