- Mix 1 teaspoon fresh juice of mint (pudina) leaves with 1 teaspoon lemon juice & 1 tablespoon honey. Take 3 times a day.
- Boil a mashed ripe banana in 1 teacup milk & take 2-3 times a day.
- Mix juice of 15-20 tender curry leaves (kadi patta) with 1 teaspoon honey & drink.
- Take 1 tablespoon black cumin seeds (kala jeera) and roast them. Mix in another tablespoon of black cumin seeds (unroasted) and powder them finely. Take ½ teaspoon of this powder with a glass of water everyday.
- Wash 2-3 dried figs (anjeer) very well & soak in a glass of cold water overnight. Have it first thing in the morning. Similarly have figs in the evening that have been soaked in the morning. Have them for 2-3 weeks for good results. It is effective in ordinary as well as bleeding piles.
- 3 teaspoon of the juice of the leaves of bitter gourd (karela) mixed with a glassful of buttermilk taken every morning for a month is a good remedy for piles.
- The juice of radish (mooli) or consuming fresh radish is very effective. The juice should be given in doses of 60-90 ml morning & evening.
- Take ½ teaspoon each of powder of dried pomegranate flowers (anaar daana), poppy seeds (khuskhus) & dried neem leaves, twice a day with milk for bleeding piles.
- Consuming buttermilk after food is very beneficial in
the treatment and eradication of piles. Mix ¼ teaspoon carom seeds
(ajwain) powder & rock salt (white) to your buttermilk.
Precaution : Constipation should be avoided as it leads to an aggravation of piles.
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org