- Application of fresh mint (pudina) juice over face every night cures pimples and prevents dryness of the skin.
- Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and rose water (gulab jal). Apply on face and keep for ½ hour. 15-20 days of this application helps cure pimples and also removes blemishes.
- Rub nutmeg (jaiphal) in unboiled milk to form a paste. Apply on the face & let it dry. Wash off with warm water. Do it 2-3 times a day. You will see the pimples disappearing in 3-4 days.
- A couple of garlic (lasan) cloves, crushed & rubbed on the face 1-2 times a day. This process is further helped by taking raw garlic regularly. Have 1-2 cloves in the morning.
- Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.
- Grind some neem leaves with water to a fine paste. Apply on infected area. w Grind equal quantity of nutmeg (jaiphal), black pepper (kali mirch) and sandalwood. Apply on affected area.
- Clean face with rose water (gulab jal) 2-3 times a day.
- The orange peel (santare ka chilka) is very valuable in the treatment of acme & pimples. Pound the peel with water on a piece of stone and apply in the affected area. When oranges are not in season, dry peel in shade. Powder the dried peels.
E mail: email@example.com