- Clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water
2-3 times a day. Do not use soap.
- Orange peel is very good in the treatment of acne.
Grind the peel with some water to a paste and apply
on affected parts. when oranges are not in season,
you may use a powder of dried orange peels. For this,
when oranges are in season, dry orange peels in shade.
Powder finely in a grinder and sift it to make it a very fine
powder. Store in an air tight bottle for future use.
- Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground
cinnamon (dalchini) powder and apply on affected areas
frequently. Sift the cinnamon (dalchini) powder to make
it into a very fine powder.
- Crush a fegarlic (lasan) flakes and apply on the face,
or twice a day. Swallowing 1-2 flakes of ragarlic regularly
- Grind some neem leaves with water to a fine paste.
on infected area.
- Make a paste of ½ teaspoon each of sandalwood and
(haldi) powder in a little water and apply.
- Grind some black cumin seeds (shah jeera) with a little
vinegar (sirka) to a smooth paste. Apply on affected parts.
Wednesday, 19 June 2013